Anti-MHC-peptide complex antibodies??

Daniel Albin Peterson dapeters at
Thu Sep 30 14:06:17 EST 1999

There are more than one monoclonal antibodies specific for peptide-MHC
complexes.   The YaE antibody developed by I beleive Alexander Rudensky
while at Yale, and Both the Unanue and the Germain Lab published MHC
restricted antibodies for both Class I and II complexes.  These reagents
are rare and obviously restricted in the use, but have been around for
some time.