Student looking for info

Andrew Slater aji at ntlworld.com
Wed Apr 19 14:12:17 EST 2000

Hi

I'm a student at university a have been asked to write a report on the
determination of the ratio of CD4 to CD8 T cells in human patients of
different age groups.

I decided as only six patients would be involved in my lab work that I
would use indirect immunofluorescence against the two groups in turn and
simply count the different cells using a flourescence microscope.

However, I have now been told that I have to compare this method to
another method but I cant think of another decent method????

Can anyone help with a method and some links to where I could find info
on them?

Thanks