Refutation of Duesberg and Rasnick on AIDS

Russ tryggvi at
Mon Aug 14 09:39:27 EST 2000

"James Michael Howard" <jmhoward at> wrote ...
> A Response to Duesberg and Rasnick (Genetica 1998;104(2):85-132)

        I think you are underestimating the role of cortisol, but I'm only
an amateur immuno-sleuth. DHEA levels fall as cortisol levels rise under a
number of circumstances including aging and infection. DHEA counters some of
the deletorious effects of cortisol, but DHEA supplementation has a very
spotty record as a treatment. Russ Farris