IUBio

Glycophorin

Dennis J. Young djyoung at ucsd.edu
Mon Dec 11 19:49:46 EST 2000

Paul
If your Glycophorin A is a direct conjugate, you should dilute it with
unlabeled Glycophorin A, thus reducing the signal but still saturating
the sialoglycoprotein with antibodies.
What is 1 microliter per lambda? Erythrocytes are bright for Glycophrin
A, so 0.01 micrograms of antibody per microliter of blood is not
outrageous.

--
---Dennis

Dennis J. Young