Peptide ELISA

Tom Barr mdp96tab at
Tue Feb 1 11:59:55 EST 2000

Hello all,
    I've been struggling for some time now trying to measure mouse
antibody responses to  synthetic peptides which have been  coupled to
various carrier proteins. Does anyone out there have experience in
peptide ELISAs who could perhaps give me some helpful advice? I've tried
conjugating with glutaraldehyde and EDC to OVA for coating, UV treatment
of plates, high pH buffers, poly lysine and even drying the antigen onto
the plate... all with no success. Any advice/tips would be greatly
Thanks in advance,

Tom Barr (mdp96tab at
Division of Molecular and Genetic Medicine,
University of Sheffield Medical School,
Beech Hill Road,
S10 2RX
Tel.: (0114) 271 2983