lb lbaloulNOlbSPAM at
Fri Feb 25 09:53:03 EST 2000

I'm trying to detect a chemokine (MCP-1) by
immunohistochemistry on brain section. I used
paraformaldehyde(PFA) as a fixative but I did not obtained
any staining for MCP-1. In contrast, when I used acetone as
a fixative I obtained a staining for MCP-1. My question is:
what is the differnces between PFA and acetone? and can I
use acetone as a fixative for detection of soluble
thank you

* Sent from AltaVista Where you can also find related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is Beautiful