READING THIS COULLD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! FOREVER!

CandyAssMF69 candyassmf69 at aol.com
Sun Jul 9 22:28:09 EST 2000

THIS IS NO SCAM IT REALLY WORKS AND THAT IS WHY I AM LETTING IT BE PUBLISHED ON
THIS SITE! FOR RESULTS YOU MUST FOLLOW ALL THE INSTRUCTIONS GIVEN...THEY ARE
SIMPLE AND MUST BE FOLLOWED EXACTLY!
Turn $6.00 into $42,000... read this to find out how!!!! READING THIS COULD
CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!! I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A
little while back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now,
and came across an article similar to this that said you could make thousands
of cash within weeks with only an initial investment of $6.00!! So I thought,
"Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I
kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and
address stated in the article. You then place your own name and address in the
bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups.
(There are thousands) No catch, that was it. I thought about trying it. I
figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right??" Then I
invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!!... Within 7 days, I started
getting cash in the mail!! I was shocked!! In my first week, I made about
$25.00. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00!! In
the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my
fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still
coming in rapidly. Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it
works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so you can get
the information off of it as you need it. I promise you that if you follow the
directions exactly, that you will star making more cash than you thought
possible by doing something so easy!!! Suggestion: Read this entire message
carefully! (Print it out or download it) Follow the simple directions and watch
the cash come in!! It's easy. It's legal. And, your investment is only $6.00
(plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is virtually no risk - it really works!!!! If all of the
following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or
more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
carefully adhering to the instructions. You are in the business of developing
Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for quality
lists. However, the cash made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income
which is made from people like you and me asking to be included in that list.
Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper
and write the following on each piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
LIST". Now get 6 us $1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of
paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent thievery).
Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now
have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,
your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and
you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little
worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal! Mail
the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: #1)John fries 9092 W Belmont Ave.
Littleton, CO 80123 #2)Andrea Labadie P.O.Box 845 Cancun, Q.Roo,Mexico C.P.
77500 #3)ED, Jarlshof,Garstang Road, Cockerham, Lancaster,LA2 OEG,UK #4)Rickin
6 Craiglands Court, Aldcliffe,Lancaster,Lancashire LA1 5AU , UK #5) D. Dowdy
909 Meadow Drive Birmingham, AL 35242 #6)Angel J. Robles 1171 41st ST Apt. 2F
Brooklyn, NY 11218 STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see
above, move the other names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR
name as number 6 on the list. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to
keep this article as close to original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups)
All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more cash you make!
This is perfectly legal. If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 &
1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and,
whenever you need cash, you can use it again and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that
this program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity of the
participants and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this
way. If you are of integrity, the program will continue and the cash that so
many others have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain
every name and address sent to you, either on a computer or a hard copy and
keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a
service. (Also it might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to
reduce the risk of mail theft) So, as each post is downloaded and the
directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for their
participation as a List Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up
the list geometrically so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will
be receiving thousands of cash in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00
($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own
name to the list and you're in business!------DIRECTIONS----- FOR HOW TO POST
TO NEWSGROUPS----------- STEP 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter
to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter
and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select "copy" from the
edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's memory. STEP 2)
Open a blank "notepad" file and place your cursor at the top of the blank page.
>From the edit menu select "paste". This will paste a copy of the letter into
notepad so that you can add your name to the list. STEP 3)Save your new notepad
file as a .txt file. If you want to do your postings in different settings,
you'll always have this file to go back to. STEP 4)Use Netscape or Internet
explorer and try searching for various newsgroups (on-line forums, message
boards, chat sites, discussions.) STEP 5) Visit these message boards and post
this article as a new message by highlighting the text of this letter and
selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the
header that everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your first
one! Congratulations... THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
newsgroups and post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30
seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE
MORE Cash YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it!
You will begin receiving cash from around the world within days! You may
eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you will
receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long
as the postman will deliver it. ** JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE
CORRECT** Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
(a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter.
Now, each of the 5 persons who just send me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200
postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to each of the
original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM
posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an additional
$125.00! Now those 125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my
name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00!
OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
letters with my name at #2 and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made
me $3,125.00!!! Those 3,125 persons will all deliver this message to 200
newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still 5 persons per 200 newsgroups react I
will receive $15,625.00! With an original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING!
When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in
the newsgroups, and send out another $6.00 to the names on the list, putting
your name at number 6 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is:
do you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the
internet and reading these articles everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can
you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have said,
"what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the cash? So what! What
are the chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and
new honest people who are joining the internet and newsgroups everyday and are
willing to give it a try ? Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users,
everyday, with thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember, play
FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. I was sceptical too, but not
anymore!!