Free Gift for you!

Linda Starz LindaStarz at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 18 05:59:23 EST 2000

Hello,

Because your name was referred to us we are forwarding you this FREE offer.
There is nothing to buy, nothing to sell, no catch of any kind!
This is a one-time email and we will not bother you again.  Just for simply
visiting our special Web page (www.zlight.net/forms/reqfile.htm  ) you will receive 10 free reports!

Bi042 - SECRETS OF THE RICHEST PEOPLE
Ht004 - How To Live Up to Your Greatest Potential
Bi003 - 15 Amazing Ways to Super Charge Your Business Success
Bi037 - Facts about Invention Promotion Firms
Bi046 - CHAIN LETTER SECRETS REVEALED!
Gi010 - NINE WAYS TO LOWER YOUR AUTO INSURANCE COSTS
Hf032 - HEALTH AND RELAXATION TIPS
Yb015 - SUCCESS AS A CIRCULAR MAILER
Lf028 - Legal Form (Bill of Sale)
Bi001 - INSIDERS' SECRETS TO YOUR OWN MILLION DOLLAR MULTI-LEVEL EMPIRE

Why?  Because we think you'll enjoy them and may want one of our report packages.  For about the price of a single magazine you can have one
of our report packages emailed directly to you. Each package contains
over 100 reports!  In addition each order receives our Legal Forms &
Recipes package free!

Additional Bonus!!  If you place an order in 30 days you will receive
your choice of any package free!!!  Purchase one package at $6.95,
receive the Legal Forms and Recipes AND another report package
of your choice free!! That is 3 complete report packages - over 300
reports for the price of a single magazine!!!!

Visit us today at www.zlight.net

---