Advice Needed - Synthesised EWS FLI 1 antisense drug?
anthony at arwd.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Jul 25 14:15:51 EST 2000
I apologise if this is not the correct newsgroup, but I would urgently like
to know :
2. If anyone has synthesised the EWS-Fli1 antisense oligodeoxynucleotide
drug to inhibit the growth of the Ewing's sarcoma and primitive
neuroectodermal tumor cells in vivo?
3. Could antisense oligodeoxynucleotides (asODNs) be delivered to cells
using targeted immunoliposomes to inhibit EWS-Fli1 expression and Pnet
cells proliferation in vivo?
4. Could Ewing's sarcomas expressing antisense EWS-Fli-1 or EWS-erg
expression plasmids be made to inhibit the tumor growth?
5. Is the antisense oligodeoxynucleotide in immunoliposomes or antisense
EWS-Fli-1, or EWS-erg expression plasmids available anywhere?
6. What would its cost to synthesis antisense oligodeoxynucleotide in
immunoliposomes or antisense EWS-Fli-1 or EWS-erg expression plasmids?
7. Are there any other antisense oligodeoxynucleotides drugs etc; which
could be used to inhibit the EWS-Fli1 fusion gene or the EWS-Fli1 fusion
Anthony Dodd. M.Sc.
Monmouthshire, South Wale, UK.
More information about the Immuno