glyconutritionals / how they may help with auto immune disease

John H. johnhkm at
Tue Mar 7 05:52:08 EST 2000

dickie <richard.horswill at> wrote in message
news:1ca4f2e8.09b62113 at
> Nearly all disease is caused by Immune system dysfunction.

Where on earth did you get this notion?

> Due to stress, high levels of toxins in the air and water,
> and nutritional deficiencies our immune systems are being
> compromised. This could be reversable with the help of
> Glyconutritionals. See website for
> more information.(richard.horswill at

If toxins alone are the problem then that would be so easy to confirm ... .
It hasn't been.
Do it, then come back with your argument.

John H.

> * Sent from AltaVista Where you can also find
related Web Pages, Images, Audios, Videos, News, and Shopping.  Smart is