How Scientists Cheat!

John Hewitt john.hewitt1 at
Sun Nov 12 14:37:46 EST 2000

This posting is to introduce readers to my web site  "A Habit of Lies - How Scientists

The scientists in question include include some very senior figures.  The
subject area is cell biology, particularly motility of eukaryotic cells,
lymphocytes having been particularly well studied. This is a large field
with implications for many areas of cell biology but readers will realise
that my work is not a proestablishment document.

I would very much welcome comments about the site itself, especially from
who could, with authority, challenge my assertions, but I will not be
routinely browsing this discussion group.  If you post a response, please
copy your comments to me by E-mail, mentioning the group.  That way, you
will be sure I will read it and can reply to you.

Sincerely Yours

John Hewitt