Netrophil isolation problem

Bryan Heit bjheit at
Thu Nov 16 12:01:36 EST 2000

Does that method of isolation activate the neutophils?  My experiment
requires unactivated neutrophils, which is why I chose dextran
sedimentation over other methods.  Also, can the Mono-poly resolving
medium be used with whole (and anticoagulated) blood, or is another
purification satep required beforehand?