EndNote 4.0 for Win9x/NT $179

Genacad genacad at aol.com
Sun Nov 19 17:55:25 EST 2000

We offer the best prices on Reference and Bibliography from ISI Researchsoft
software to Students, Faculty and Staff of recognized educational institutions
-- K-12 to Higher Education. Academic ID required.

1. EndNote 4.0 for Win9x/NT                                  $179
2. EndNote 4.0 Student Edition for Win9x/NT           $100 **
3. Procite 5.0 for Win9x/NT                                    $195
4. Procite 5.0 Student Edition for Win9x/NT             $99 **
5. Reference Manager 9.0 for Win9x/NT                  $214
6. Reference Manager 9.0 Student Edn Win9x/NT    $113 **
7. Reference Web Poster 1.0 for Win9x/NT              $152

(PA residents add 6% sales tax)
(TX residents add 8.25% sales tax)

** Student Editions may only be purchased by currently registered students at
educational institutions. Faculty and staff members, and Educational
Institutions are not eligible to purchase the student edition. The student
edition is full-featured and complete and includes manuals and registration.

All products are full packs and include manuals and registration.

Free UPS Ground shipping for all orders placed online from our website. Place
your order at www.academic-softwares.com
Genesis Technologies, Inc. is an Authorized Academic Software Reseller. We
carry a complete range of software for the PC and Macintosh platforms -- all at
special academic pricing. We represent over 75 publishers and carry over 2500
titles. Some publishers we represent include Adobe, AlienSkin, Allaire,
AutoDesk, Borland, Broderbund, CakeWalk, Caere, Caligari, Claris, Coda Music,
Corel, Diehl Graphsoft, Edmark, Final Draft, GreatWave, IBM Software,
Inspiration, Intuit, Lotus, Macromedia, Mathsoft, Metacreations, Microsoft, Net
Objects, Newtek, Symantec, SPSS, Visio, Waterloo Maple, Wolfram Research, Xerox
and more. We also carry a range of computer hardware and peripherals at hard to
beat prices.

Visit us on the web at  www.academic-softwares.com for our complete online
catalog and pricelist, special promotions and value bundles, information on how
to buy and more. Place your order online and get free shipping by UPS Ground!!

To qualify for these special prices, you should be a Full- or Part- Time
student, faculty or staff member at an educational institution (K-12 or
higher).

We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover and American Express. We do not charge a
surcharge on credit card orders.
We also ship UPS COD -- COD charges of $5 per shipment would apply.

For more information, or to place an order, e-mail -- or contact --

Genesis Technologies Inc
Toll Free : 800-433-6326
Fax : 512-327-0494
E-Mail : sales at genesis-technologies.com