Find any antibody

Ed Ralph er at
Wed Oct 18 03:50:21 EST 2000

We at make custom antibodies in chickens, as well as using the
more common hosts.

Enquire with Abcam if you would like information about IgY's, and any other
custom antibody projects.

We also have a unique antibody search engine, that enables you to find
practically any commercially available antibody.  Hundreds of antibody
companies online catalogs are indexed on our website.  We also have a large
product range.

news:39EBBC10.286A at