Have a Brand New Credit Profile in 24 Hours

lhugu98 at arabia.com lhugu98 at arabia.com
Mon Apr 16 10:34:46 EST 2001

Here's How You Can Have a Brand New
Credit Profile in 24 Hours!

The Best Part is... It's 100% Legal, 100% Ethical, and Fully GUARANTEED!

Dear Friend,
Do you have bad credit, judgements, bankruptcies or any other credit
problems? Does it seem like your bad credit is holding you back from
qualifying for a major credit card, car loan, or even a department store
card?

Are you sick of the embarrassment of being rejected at your attempts to get
any credit at all? If so... I've got some extremely good news for you.

        I Will Show You Precisely How to Get a New, Separate, Clean
      Credit File... and it will be Clear of Any Past Credit History!

And it's 100% LEGAL!

        * It doesn't matter, if you have judgements!
        * It doesn't matter, if you've filed for bankruptcy!
        * It doesn't matter, if you've been foreclosed!
        * It doesn't matter, if you have a tax lien!
        * It doesn't matter, if have been a slow payer in the past!

      It Doesn't Matter, Because Your Credit File Will Be Completely
         New And Completely Independent Of Any Negative Past File!

     With my kit...within the next 60 days, you will quickly and easily

        * Get ALL Major Credit Cards
        * Learn Basic and Advanced Credit Billing Techniques
        * Get Bank Loans FAST and Simple
        * Get Mortgages NOW
        * Have AAA Credit on "Your Brand New File" in 30-60 Days
        * Get INSTANT Credit From Real Department Stores
        * Car Loans FAST and SIMPLE

                           And much, much more!

                         CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE!

     This email was sent to you by Coconut Bay Marketing Services in
     full compliance with all existing and proposed email legislation.
     You may automatically remove yourself from any future mailings by
     clicking here. The reply address on this email was active at the
     time this email was sent. Coconut Bay Marketing Services, SJO3016
     PO Box 025216, Miami, FL 33102 tel:011-506-296-1109

---