Need Cash To Pay Off Holiday Bills???

rjhg4200 at groupwise.uhi.ac.uk rjhg4200 at groupwise.uhi.ac.uk
Wed Jan 3 13:52:24 EST 2001

Dear Friend,

If your bills are stacking-up, and your credit card is
charging interest, you need money now!  Here is a way to
earn the extra income to pay-off your holiday bills.

You can earn $50,000 or more in the next 90 days sending e-
mail. Seem impossible? Read on for details.

DON'T PROCRASTINATE like I did for over a year! The sooner
you start, the sooner you will start collecting the money!

One of the reasons I kept putting this off is because I
wasn't sure how I was going to do this. Sending out 100,000
e-mails seems like a lot.  I can e-mail friends a few at a
time.... but how do I send 1000 or 100,000 e-mails?  Like
you, I get e-mails from places selling 1 million e-mails for
$99.  Such a deal!?!?  Not really.  You have to buy the
software to send these, set-up your computer to work almost
24 hours, etc...  This seemed like to much work for me.  And
remember I like to procrastinate!

So I found an e-mail mailing house.  An established company
that will send my message out to the amount of people I tell
them!  They're the ones that have purchased all the
software, they're the ones who's computers run all day and
all night.  All I do is sit back and wait for the cash! I
love it! (As a free bonus, I will give you the names of 2 of
the mailing houses I recommend!)

Please learn from my experience!  Don't wait another day!
The sooner the better!

            HERE IT IS BELOW: *** Print This Now For Future
Reference *** The following income opportunity is one you
may be interested in taking a look at. It can be started
with VERY LITTLE investment and the income return is
TREMENDOUS!!!

Please read the enclosed program... THEN READ IT AGAIN!!!
THIS IS A LEGITIMATE, LEGAL, MONEY MAKING OPPORTUNITY. It
does not require you to come into contact with people, do
any hard work, and best of all,you never have to leave the
house except to get the mail. You are about to embark on the
most profitable and unique program you may ever see. Many
times over, it has demonstrated and proven its ability to
generate large amounts of cash. Simply follow the easy
instructions in this letter, and your Financial dreams will
come true! When followed correctly, this electronic,multi-
level marketing program works perfectly.. 100% EVERY TIME!
Thousands of people have used this program to: Raise capital
to start their own business Pay off debts,Buy homes, cars,
etc., Even retire! This is your chance, so don't pass it up!

OVERVIEW OF THIS EXTRAORDINARY ELECTRONIC MULTI-LEVEL
MARKETING PROGRAM Basically, this is what we do: We send
thousands of people a product for $5.00 that costs next to
nothing to produce and e-mail. As with all multi-level
businesses, we build our business by recruiting new partners
and selling our products. Every state in the U.S. allows you
to recruit new multi-level business online (via your
computer).

The products in this program are a series of four business
and Financial reports costing $5.00 each. Each order you
receive via "snail mail"(regular mail) will include $5.00
cash The name and number of the report they are ordering The
e-mail address where you will e-mail them the report they
ordered. To fill each order, you simply e-mail the product
to the buyer. THAT'S IT! The $5.00 is yours! This is the
EASIEST electronic multi-level marketing business anywhere!
FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS TO THE LETTER AND BE PREPARED TO
REAP THE STAGGERING BENEFITS!

INSTRUCTIONS This is what you MUST do. 1. Order all 4
reports shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you
don't order them). *For each report, send $5.00 CASH, the
NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL
ADDRESS and YOUR RETURN POSTAL ADDRESS (in case of a
problem) to the person whose name appears on the list next
to the report. When you place your order, make sure you
order each of the four reports. You will need all four
reports so that you can save them on your computer and
resell them. Within a few days you will receive,via e-mail,
each of the four reports.Save them on your computer so they
will be accessible for you to send to the 1,000's of people
who will order them from you.

2. IMPORTANT--DO NOT alter the names of the people who are
listed next to each report,or their sequence on the list, in
any way other than is instructed below in steps "a"through
"d" or you will lose out on the majority of your
profits.Once you understand the way this works, you'll also
see how it doesn't work if you change it. Remember this
method has been tested, and if you alter it, it will not
work. a. Look below for the listing of available reports. b.
After you've ordered the four reports, replace the name and
address under REPORT #1 with your name and address, moving
the one that was there down to REPORT #2. c. Move the name
and address that was under REPORT #2 down to REPORT #3. d.
Move the name and address that was under REPORT #3 down to
REPORT #4. e. The name and address that was under REPORT #4
is removed from the list and has NO DOUBT collected their 50
grand. Please make sure you copy everyone's name and address
ACCURATELY!!!

3. Take this entire letter, including the modified list of
names, and save it to your computer. Make NO changes to the
instruction portion of this letter.

4. Now you're ready to start an advertising campaign on the
WORLDWIDE WEB! Advertising on the WEB is very, very
inexpensive, and there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to
advertise. You could also hire a mailing company to do the
mailing for you. BE SURE TO START YOUR AD CAMPAIGN
IMMEDIATELY!

5. For every $5.00 you receive, all you must do is e-mail
them the report they ordered. THAT'S IT! ALWAYS PROVIDE
SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ALL ORDERS! This will guarantee that the
e-mail THEY send out, with YOUR name and address on it, will
be prompt because they can't advertise until they receive
the report!

AVAILABLE REPORTS ***Order Each REPORT by NUMBER and NAME***
ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH FOR EACH REPORT ALWAYS SEND YOUR ORDER
VIA FIRST CLASS MAIL Make sure the cash is concealed by
wrapping it in at least two sheets of paper.On one of those
sheets of paper, include:(a) the number & name of the report
you are ordering, (b) your e-mail address, and (c) your
postal address.

REPORT #1 Code: T2  "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for
FREE on the Internet". ORDER REPORT #1 Code T2   FROM:
Thomas Mager 1880 Stockton Dr Northfield, IL 60093

REPORT #2 Code: T4-01"The insider's guide to sending bulk e-
mail on the internet" ORDER REPORT #2 T4-01 FROM: David
VanDeWiele 223 W. North St. Dwight, IL. 60420

REPORT #3 Code: Code T2  "The Secrets to Multilevel
Marketing on the Internet" ORDER REPORT #3 Code T2  FROM:
Mark E. Forgeron 12011 Caneridge Road San Diego, CA.
92128-5234

REPORT #4 Code: Code T2   "How to become a Millionaire
utilizing the Power of Multilevel Marketing and the
Internet" ORDER REPORT #4 Code T2  FROM: Lisa Marie 13553
Poway Road, #108 San Diego, CA. 92064

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PLAN WILL MAKE YOU $MONEY Let's say
you decide to start small just to see how well it works.
Assume your goal is to get 10 people to participate on your
first level. (Placing a lot of FREE ads on the internet will
EASILY get a larger response.) Also assume that everyone
else in YOUR ORGANIZATION gets ONLY 10 down line members.
Follow this example to achieve the STAGGERING results below.
1st level--your 10 members with $5.............$50 2nd
level--10 members from those 10 ($5 x 100).......$500 3rd
level--10 members from those 100 ($5 x 1,000)....$5,000 4th
level--10 members from those 1,000 ($5 x 10,000)....$50,000
THIS TOTALS $55,550

Remember friends, this assumes that the people who
participate only recruit 10 people each.Think for a moment
what would happen if they got 20 people to participate! Most
people get 100's of participants!THINK ABOUT IT! Your cost
to participate in this is practically nothing (surely you
can afford $20). You obviously already have an internet
connection and e-mail is FREE!!

REPORT #3 shows you the most productive methods for bulk e-
mailing and purchasing e-mail lists. Some list & bulk e-mail
vendors even work on trade!About 50,000 new people get
online every month! TIPS FOR SUCCESS*** *TREAT THIS AS YOUR
BUSINESS! Be prompt, professional, and follow the directions
accurately. *Send for the four reports IMMEDIATELY so you
will have them when the orders start coming in because: When
you receive a $5 order, you MUST send out the requested
product/report to comply with the U.S. Postal & Lottery
Laws, Title 18, Sections 1302 and 1341 or Title 18, Section
3005 in the U.S. Code, also Code of Federal Regs. vol. 16,
Sections 255 and 436, which state that "a product or service
must be exchanged for money received."

*ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU RECEIVE.
*Be patient and persistent with this program. If you follow
the instructions exactly, the results WILL undoubtedly be
SUCCESSFUL!
*ABOVE ALL, HAVE FAITH IN YOURSELF AND KNOW YOU WILL
SUCCEED!
*******YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINE*******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success: If you
don't receive 10 to 20 orders for REPORT #1 within two
weeks, continue advertising until you do.Then, a couple of
weeks later you should receive at least 100 orders for
REPORT #2. If you don't, continue advertising until you do.
Once you have received 100 or more orders for REPORT #2, YOU
CAN RELAX, because the system is already working for you,
and the cash will continue to roll in!

THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved
down on the list, you are placed in front of a DIFFERENT
report. You can KEEP TRACK of your PROGRESS by watching
which report people are ordering from you If you want to
generate more income,send another batch of e-mails and start
the whole process again! There is no limit to the income you
will generate from this business! NOTE: If you need help
with starting a business, registering a business name,how
income tax is handled, etc., contact your local office of
the Small Business Administration (a Federal agency) for
free help and answers to questions. Also, the Internal
Revenue Service offers free help via telephone and free
seminars about business taxes.

******* TESTIMONIALS *******

My name is Johnathon Rourke. In December of 1997 I received
this program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it,they just
got my name off a mailing list. THANK GOODNESS FOR THAT!!!
After reading it several times, to make sure I was reading
it correctly, I couldn't believe my eyes. Here was a MONEY
MAKING PHENOMENON. I could invest as much as I wanted to
start, without putting me further into debt. After I got a
pencil and paper and figured it out, I would at least get my
money back. But like most of you I was still a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it
all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed That it is indeed
legal! After determining the program was LEGAL and NOT A
CHAIN LETTER, I decided WHY NOT." Initially I sent out
10,000 e-mails. It cost me about $15 for my time on-line.
The great thing about e-mail is that I don't need any money
for printing to send out the program, and because all of my
orders are fulfilled via e- mail, my only expense is my
time. In less than one week, I was starting to receive
orders for REPORT #1 By January 13, I had received 26 orders
for REPORT #1. Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS
FOR REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF YOU DON'T, SEND OUT MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO!" My first step in making $50,000 in
90 days was done. By January 30, I had received 196 orders
for REPORT #2. Your goal is to "RECEIVE AT LEAST 100+ ORDERS
FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2 WEEKS. IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS
UNTIL YOU DO. ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY,
RELAX, YOU WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL." Well, I had 196
orders for REPORT #2, 96 more than I needed. So I sat back
and relaxed. By March 1, of my e-mailing of 10,000, I
received $58,000 with more coming in every day. I paid off
ALL my debts and bought a much needed new car. Please take
your time to read the attached program, IT WILL CHANGE YOUR
LIFE FOREVER!!! Remember, it won't work if you don't try it.
This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rules of not trying to place your name in a
different place. It won't work and you'll lose out on a lot
of money! In order for this program to work, you must meet
your goal of 20 + orders for REPORT #1, and 100 + orders for
REPORT #2 and you will make $50,000 or more in 90 days. I AM
LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS!!! Sincerely, Johnathon Rourke

This program does work, but you must follow it EXACTLY!
Especially the rule of not trying to place your name in a
different position, it won't work and you'll lose a lot of
potential income. I'm living proof that it works. It really
is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money, with
little cost to you. If you do choose to participate, follow
the program exactly and you'll be on your way to financial
security. Sean McLaughlin, Jackson, MS

My name is Frank. My wife, Doris, and I live in Bel-Air, MD.
I am a cost accountant with a major U.S. Corporation and I
make pretty good money. When I received the program I
grumbled to Doris about receiving "junk mail."I made fun of
the whole thing, spouting my knowledge of the population and
percentages involved.I "knew" it wouldn't work. Doris
totally ignored my supposed intelligence and jumped in with
both feet. I made merciless fun of her, and was ready to lay
the old "I told you so" on her when the thing didn't
work...well. the laugh was on me! Within two weeks she had
received over 50 responses. Within 45 days she had received
over $147,200 in $5 bills!I AM a believer now. I have joined
Doris in her "hobby." I did have seven more years until
retirement,but I think of the "rat race" and it's not for
me. We owe it all to MLM. Frank T., Bel-Air, MD

I just want to pass along my best wishes and encouragement
to you. Any doubts you have will vanish when your first
orders comes in. I even checked with the U.S. Post Office to
verify that the plan was legal It definitely is! IT WORKS!!!
Paul Johnson, Raleigh, NC

The main reason for this letter is to convince you that this
system is honest, lawful, extremely profitable, and is a way
to get a large amount of money in a short time.I was
approached several times before I checked this out. I joined
just to see what one could expect in return for the minimal
effort and money required.To my astonishment, I received
$36,470.00 in the first 14 weeks,with money still coming in.
Sincerely yours, Phillip A. Brown, Esq.

Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to
make up my mind to participate in this plan.But conservative
that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so
little that there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough
orders to at least get my money back. Boy was I surprised
when I found my medium-size post office box crammed with
orders! For awhile, it got so over-loaded that I had to
start picking up my mail at the window. I'll make more money
this year than any 10 years of my life before.The nice thing
about this deal is that it doesn't matter where in the U.S.
the people live. There simply isn't a better investment with
a faster return. Mary Rockland, Lansing, MI

I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later
I wondered if I shouldn't have given it a try. Of course, I
had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to
wait until I was e-mailed another program... 11 months
passed then it came...I didn't delete this one!...I made
more than $41,000 on the first try!! D. Wilburn, Muncie, IN

This is my third time to participate in this plan. We have
quit our jobs, and will soon buy a home on the beach and
live off the interest on our money. For your sake, and for
your family's sake don't pass up this golden opportunity.
Good luck and happy spending! The only way on earth that
this plan will work for you is if you do it. Charles
Fairchild, Spokane, WA

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED ON YOUR ROAD TO
FINANCIAL FREEDOM!!!

***One time mailing, no removal necessary.***

---