FREE SATELLITE T.V. SYSTEM - ya, right?!?!

don't_ask at don't_tell.0rg don't_ask at don't_tell.0rg
Tue Jan 9 12:07:32 EST 2001

This looks like "Bait & Switch" to me.
The "watch over 500 channels of Digital Broadcast" ....
Do call the toll-free phone number and ask for a complete list of ALL 500
channels - They don't have it, its NOT REAL!
Also to get your "FREE" satellite receiver, you are required to sign-up for
and pay for a year of service with this company.

Please note that this ad-copy is simply a cut&paste from a spam message that has
been circulating for about a year.  Makes one wonder if these people have a
product at all or are simply trolling for suckers......
In article <20010109153742.030FB41686 at mercury.hgmp.mrc.ac.uk>,
jaliawebner at arabia.com says...