Immunohistochemistry on Pottasium Channels

Micki Kobylk guinness at mosquitonet.com
Tue Jun 12 12:48:12 EST 2001

Re channel antibodies - I have been recently looking into other channel
antibodies and have just received a "flyer" [catalog up-date] from Chemicon
"Antibodies for Channel Research" and there is an entire page of potassium
antibodies.  Perhaps contacting a representative from this company would
assist you in your search.  I have used several neurotransmitter/transporter
ab's from Chemicon with excellent result.  No, I don't work for this
company; but have been impressed with service, response to very specific
questions from their R & D dept and quality of products.  Good luck in your
search.
Micki Kobylk
University of Alaska Fairbanks
news:3AEEFACE.DBAA7197 at Mail.TJU.Edu...