resistance to protein toxins developed by J774A.1macrophage cell line

RAKESH rakesh at
Fri Mar 30 00:04:42 EST 2001

Dear sir
We are working on protein toxins.These toxins come under A-B model of toxins.Both A and B moieties when endocytosed by their respective cells (J774A.1,RAW264.7)cause cytolysis .While doing tissue culture assays we have found that our cell line has developed some kind of resistance to these toxins and all the cells remain viable even after prolonged incubation.If you have some suggestions please help us.