antibody storage!!

Tim none at
Fri Apr 26 13:09:09 EST 2002

Hello Dinakara,

Yes, bacterial contamination can contribute to an increase in pH.  You might
have a microbiology lab try to grow a bug out the serum but it's probably
more work than it's worth (unless you want some "peace of mind" in knowing
that you might need to be more careful with your sterile technique in the

news:20020426172949.5095.qmail at