Antigen prep

Donald Forsdyke forsdyke at post.queensu.ca
Mon Aug 5 07:19:03 EST 2002

Your concern, presumably, is that the agents in the buffer may affect your
cultures independently of the antigen. An ideal approach would be to dialize
the antigen solution against the medium to be used for your cultures.
Alternatively, you could as controls add appropriate dilutions of of the
buffer to cultures without the antigen.

Sincerely,
Donald Forsdyke
Discussion Leader. Bionet.immunology

<Namita2702 at aol.com> wrote in message
news:744E57D9.001BC74F.0BF84BA1 at aol.com...
> Hello
> I am interested in using a glycoprotein as an antigen in human PBMC
cultures. The
> protien is available commercially and its buffer composition is Tris-HCl,
NaCl,