Bio/Immulogoy Conference, Havana Cuba, December 02

Lynda Llamas llamas at cco.caltech.edu
Thu Aug 8 15:02:36 EST 2002

Anyone interested in attending this conference, (see site below) may
contact me (lynda) llamas at cco.caltech.edu.

i am currently working with Carlos Dell'Acqua putting together a travel
pkg. he will also arrange for visa and/or licenses if needed.

Hi Linda,

My name is Maureen Moore, I work with your friend Carlos Dell' Acqua of
Cuba Cultural Travel.

We've been checking out some info on an upcoming bio medicine congress
in Cuba (link below) which you are already be aware of.
<http://alai.cigb.edu.cu/6thcongress.htm>http://alai.cigb.edu.cu/6thcongress.htm

Carlos mentioned you might know of some people attending or at least
interested in going to the conference.  If you were able to contact some
people or gather up interested parties, it would be greatly
appreciated.

Nice to meet you (electronically!) and hope to talk with you soon.

Maureen Moore

Cuba Cultural Travel
949-218-6242