Search for rabbit IL12 or anti-rabbit IL12 Ab

Gillen, Dr. Clemens Clemens.Gillen at grunenthal.de
Fri Aug 9 03:03:44 EST 2002

I would like to here from anyone who has raised monoclonal antibodies
against rabbit IL12, or who knows of somebody who has. In addition I am
looking for some who has expressed the rabbit IL12.

Clemens Gillen

Dr. Clemens Gillen			Tel.:	+49-(0)241-569-2494
Grünenthal GmbH			Fax.:	+49-(0)241-569-2789
Research & Development	email:Clemens.Gillen at grunenthal.de
Molecular Pharmacology		http://www.grunenthal.com
<http://www.grunenthal.com>
Postfach 50 04 44
D-52088 Aachen
> ********************** Internet Email Confidentiality
> Footer***********************
> Privileged/Confidential Information may be contained in this message. If
> you are not the addressee indicated in this message (or responsible for
> delivery of the message to such person), you may not copy or deliver this
> message to anyone. In such case , you should destroy this message and
> notify us immediately. If you or your employer does not consent to
> Internet email messages of this kind, please advise us immediately.
> Opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this message are
> not given or endorsed by my firm or employer unless otherwise indicated by
> an authorized representative independent of this message.

---