Automated ELISA System or Separate Components?

BjornP eped at
Sat Jan 5 15:15:32 EST 2002

Since your work will be developing methods, I would recommend you to choose
separate components.
I would recommend either Skan 400 washer from Molecular Devices or Dynex MRW
washer form Thermo, the Skan 400 would do the whole plate, while the MRW is
a strip washer. For the best readers I would go to Molecular Devices. For
the pipetting I would go for an electronic multi-channel pipet to start
with, probably the Impact from Matrix Technology. You can work faster with
those pipettes than most automated systems.

When you have developed a method and wants to run larger series, then I
would consider an automated systems, like the Dynex DSX.

Here you have the relevant links:

"Stephen W. Mamber" <vze22bhq at> skrev i melding
news:uGuU7.55$EB2.17 at