Antigen Specific imunnodeficiencies

Sergei Gerasimov sergegrm at
Wed Jul 17 13:17:16 EST 2002

Dear colleagues,

Recently, I have visited PubMed database on the net, and located 39
references, which may directly or indirectly concern antigen specific
immunodeficiencies (ASI). The papers have been published within
1965-2002 yr. period and represent mostly English language articles with
one Portuguese and one Russian reference. I do not know whether you have
all these references, so may send you on your request made to my email.

If you are interested in that issue, I would also like to hear from you,
whether you have other relevant references than those sent by me in your

With best regards,
Sergei Gerasimov