Am I correct?

Earthlink dvmarquez at
Sat Jun 1 23:51:04 EST 2002

I am wondering if what I wrote is accurate and correct.  It is at .  I am new to the subject
of immunology, and authoring the web page helps me learn and share.  I do
run into contradictions that make the authoring a challenge. For instance,
Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary defines suppresser T cells as those
they exist, while an immunology book says they suppressor T cells may be
myth.  I therefore am guessing that they are merely interleukin-10-producing
Helper T cells that stopped "seeing" interleukin-12.

Are there currently any ultra-sensitive chemical processes that instantly
indicate that trace levels of antibodies have encountered antigen?  Ideally,
I'd like to make a strip that you can cough on and then it changes color if
you have a certain illness. A chemical avalanche would result upon specific
antigen detection.

animator86 at