Storing antibodies

Jenny jdc9ynospam at
Tue Jun 11 23:53:35 EST 2002

Perhaps I'm naive (or young), but in storing antibodies, but I've never used
anything special.  For purified Abs (small volumes) I use eppie tubes (1.5mL
centrifuge tubes) and for TC supernatant those 15mL Falcon tubes.  I don't
know how low binding they are, but I've never had a problem.

news:m0magugjf5rdgttvhg2hq36ijjm2buqv22 at