Vitamin E query

deaths^door death at home.com
Wed Oct 2 21:38:38 EST 2002

Look at the back of the bottles of Vitamin E, make SURE you buy the "
d-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate" do NOT buy the dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate,
Notice the small l after the first letter d.  The d-Alpha is natural  (more
costly too) and more readily absorbed by the body, the other is synthetic
and a total waste of money. Take 400-800 I.U a day. after a few months or
weeks lay off it for a few days. You do not need to be totally religious
about taking it, but do take it regurlarly.

there is no charge for this at this time. ;)

news:face0626.0210020853.35678ad4 at posting.google.com...