Vitamin E query

John 'the Man' "DeMan [89]" at
Thu Oct 3 03:05:03 EST 2002

Once upon a time, our fellow deaths^door
   rambled on about "Re: Vitamin E query."
Our champion De-Medicalizing in retorts, thusly ...

>Take 400-800 I.U a day. after a few months or
>weeks lay off it for a few days. You do not need to be totally religious
>about taking it, but do take it regurlarly.

>there is no charge for this at this time. ;)

>"vitamineater" <vitamineater at> wrote in message
>news:face0626.0210020853.35678ad4 at
>> Hola!

Hola!  What sex might "vitamineater" be?

The latest research findings shows that Vitamin E supplementation is a
waste of time for females.  That the above dosages should at least be
cut in half.

Vitamin E supplement ion seems to be effective mostly for males who

The final determination of what is best for the patient is both the
right and responsibility of the individual patient.
John Gohde,
     Patient Empowerment Advocate
     Email: Ngs at - Pioneering De-Medicalization by
handing back the power to the people, encouraging self care and
autonomy, and resisting the categorization of life's problems as