Vitamin E query

John 'the Man' "DeMan [89]" at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 3 03:05:03 EST 2002

Once upon a time, our fellow deaths^door
   rambled on about "Re: Vitamin E query."
Our champion De-Medicalizing in sci.med.nutrition retorts, thusly ...

>Take 400-800 I.U a day. after a few months or
>weeks lay off it for a few days. You do not need to be totally religious
>about taking it, but do take it regurlarly.

>there is no charge for this at this time. ;)

>"vitamineater" <vitamineater at yahoo.com> wrote in message
>news:face0626.0210020853.35678ad4 at posting.google.com...
>> Hola!

Hola!  What sex might "vitamineater" be?

The latest research findings shows that Vitamin E supplementation is a
waste of time for females.  That the above dosages should at least be
cut in half.

Vitamin E supplement ion seems to be effective mostly for males who
smoke.

The final determination of what is best for the patient is both the
right and responsibility of the individual patient.
--
John Gohde,
     Patient Empowerment Advocate