Vitamin E query

Ben siongnam at singnet.com.sg
Thu Oct 3 09:57:54 EST 2002

vitamineater at yahoo.com (vitamineater) wrote in message news:<face0626.0210020853.35678ad4 at posting.google.com>...
> Hola!
>
> Can anyone help me with some vitamin E info?  There is so much
> information out there I'm a bit overwhelmed and don't even know where
> to start.  Looking for brief benefits of vitamin E and maybe product
> suggestions.
>
> Thanks amigos!

Hi there,

Hope this helps :

Vitamin E, The Anti-Aging Antioxidant

Scientific studies strongly support that vitamin E has protective
benefits on health. An antioxidant, vitamin E safeguards cells from
marauding free radicals and rescues us from a number of health
threats.

Two major studies from Harvard University showed a reduced risk of
coronary heart disease with daily intakes of 100iu or more of
supplemental vitamin E. The Alzheimer Disease Cooperative study has
shown that vitamin E may slow down mental deterioration and
progression of the disease. According to a Japanese study, vitamin E,
also termed as the skin's rescuer improves the functionally of
collagen, elastin and fibroblast cells to help enhance skin elasticity
and resilience. Epidermiological studies suggest that vitamin E helps
to protect lungs against pollution-generated free radical damage. The
Longitudinal study of Cataracts indicates that vitamin E
supplementation can reduce the progression of cataracts among the
elderly.

*Source : eCosway shopping mall.

If you interested to buy this product, you may go to :

http://www.ecosway.com/info/894442/16

and click on "Go Shopping" and then use the search function to search
for Vitamin E

Have to declare that I've a vested interest in this mall, but actually
just wanted to help.

Thanks for your time,

Ben