Can not load URL

Ian A. York iayork at panix.com
Tue Oct 8 20:09:26 EST 2002

In article <3DA31A21.26B89747 at mail.lviv.ua>,
Sergei V. Gerasimov, MD <sergegrm at mail.lviv.ua> wrote:

>May someone to help us. We can not load one site from the net, possibly
>for the problems with our local server or problems with the site itself.
>The address is www.stanford.edu/people/linda.shortliffe. If you happen
>you are so kind to send us (to my home email) that site, and that site
>is actually can be loaded at all, please save it in complete HTML format
>to allow opening picture. We would greatly appreciate your assistance.

I suspect you're following an outdated or inaccurate link.  Try
<http://www-med.stanford.edu/school/Urology/lindas.html>.  Searching the
Stanford lookup directory yields an error message explaining that Linda
Shortliffe has an account that would yield a web page with the address you
gave, but that she does not in fact have the home page set up.

Ian