Vitamin E query

vitamineater vitamineater at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 14:15:42 EST 2002

Thanks for all of your input on vitamin e, I always put more weight in
actual people's opinions rather than reading books or advertisements.
Based on the information that I received in this and several other
groups, here's what I've come to understand about vitamin e:

While not a cure all, vitamin e seems to provide some great health
benefits and should definitely be a part of everyone's health regimen.

Natural is better – although it often costs more, natural supplements
are absorbed by the body better.

Must be complete – Apparently there are a number of kinds of natural
vitamin e (8 actually) and you want to make sure and get them all.

Take the recommended dosage – we do not get enough vitamin e in our
everyday diets, so we need to make sure that we're getting enough from
supplements.

Based on this info I searched on the Internet (I don't get out much)
and found a few companies who seemed to have products that supported
my findings.  I'm ordering from one (it doesn't matter which), but you
all may want to take a look as well.

Thanks again for all of you help!!!

http://www.solanova.com/info_tocomax.asp?slno=0

http://www.willner.com/