Immunoprecipitation...

dans_green at hotmail.com dans_green at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 16:44:08 EST 2002

Why can't you use Prot. G to bind out the anti-bodies? If you are having trouble with Prot. G. you might want to try and Hydroxylapatite Column, or a DEAE column. Both of these should bind out your Ab and the prot. should flow through.

http://biowww.net/mynews/tree.php?group_name=bionet.immunology&begin=0