Vitamin E query

Dayna buildtime1 at cs.com
Sun Oct 27 13:46:21 EST 2002

vitamineater at yahoo.com (vitamineater) wrote in message news:<face0626.0210020853.35678ad4 at posting.google.com>...
> Hola!
>
> Can anyone help me with some vitamin E info?  There is so much
> information out there I'm a bit overwhelmed and don't even know where
> to start.  Looking for brief benefits of vitamin E and maybe product
> suggestions.
>
> Thanks amigos

Hi! I am new to the group.  My name is Dayna.  Vitamin E is a good
antioxidant- not the best, but it is good for your skin and your body.
 If you are strictly looking for vitamin E only, just take vitamin E
capsules....But are you looking for a supplement that is good for
women specifically?  Because, that is a totally different answer...

Thanks,
Dayna