Cell sorting for in vivo adoptive transfer

f1249 at cc.nagasaki-u.ac.jp f1249 at cc.nagasaki-u.ac.jp
Mon Sep 9 02:04:25 EST 2002

Dear all,

It would be a great appreciation if somebody could help me to answer following questions related to in vivo adoptive transfer of cells after being labeled and sorted:

1.) Can we detach cells from labeling antibodies after staining and sorting procedure, given that cell are sorted by positive selection? Are there any methods to do that?

2.) Is it reasonable if sorted cells are immediately tranferred in vivo right after harvest without removing labeling antibodies from cells?

All advice is welcome and appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

Sincerely yours,

Ai Long