I Found a Bracelet While Golfing

EJames54 Ejames54 at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 22 08:38:24 EST 2002

Save Money And Time
Shop From Home At

Click On Or Copy And Paste The Link Below

We have golf clubs, tents, watchs, clocks, sleeping bags, bracelets, rings,
necklaces, leather jacket's and coats, as seen on TV products, binoculars,
hunting gear, electronics, men's clothing, women's clothing, bicycles,
cameras, grandfather clocks, knives, tools and much more.  Compare our cost
to reatail stores.

Check out our Leather Jackets and Coats in our Outdoor Apparel section and
our Big and Tall section.  These Jackets and Coats are excellent and styled
for both men and women.