Immuno would you pllease just listeen to me

Nimitz M. Niggers dmitri at
Sat Dec 27 23:05:44 EST 2003

Hey Immuno,

Here is 4 damn good reasons foor you to buy Geneeric v i a g r a

* LOWEEST PRICING ($1.10 Peer Doosage) *
That's right, we have the lseowt prices on the net. Guaraneetd, infact if you find a chheapeer place we will matcch thhe differeence in pillls. Noow hoow is that foor custommer service?

Geeneric V worrks within 15 minutees afteer intake, so that means you can take a pill unnooticeed as you're doing thhe foreeplay with your wooman and thhen you will be ready in no time.

Some wmoen can neevr get enough and for thsoe we have great news. Genneric V will make you last as up to 4+ hours. And evven if you ejaulate you can still keeep on going.

We resspect your privacy, infact we resppect it so much that evverything froom our ennd is handlled with 100% discrreation. Meaning you will recceive anoonymous packagees and you will be billled anonymously.

So take an advice for semnooe who uses Gneeric V all the time.
Take a chancce, improvve your seex life tooday, noot onnly will you thank yoursself foor taking a chancce, but your parttner will loove thhe improvemennts that this wondderdrug brings to your life.

Kindest regards your new friend,

"Nimitz M. Niggers"
ICQ# 8952140594
E-mail: dmitri at