psychoneuroimmunology - s-Iga

Tim none at
Tue Feb 25 11:11:22 EST 2003

You should be searching databases like Pubmed.  I entered "secretory IgA" in
a Pubmed search that returned over 4000 references.  These papers may be
more technical than you require but the references listed in each paper will
help you to dig out the information you need.  One paper that might help to
get you started is: "Effects of 12 months of exercise training on salivary
secretory IgA levels in elderly subjects.", Br J Sports Med. 2003

Good Luck!

Br J Sports Med. 2003 Feb;37(1):76-9.
news:5Ux6a.4448$zu4.1053 at