Nitrile Lab Gloves mail at
Thu Jan 2 18:30:49 EST 2003

Start your research in the new year with low cost quality products from

Nitrile Glove:  only $79.50/case

Racked 200ul Clear Tips: only $9.99/1000

Transfer Pipettes only $26.50/1000

15ml Racked Centrifuge Tubes: only $65.00

50ml Racked Centrifuge Tubes: only $79.50

Save on histology products and culture media at

To request a catalog, email your address to catalog at
For tech support, email your question to support at
To send an order, fax at 614-792-8685

Should you wish to be removed from this list
Please send a mail conatins your email address or blank e-mail to remove at
We will remove your name from our mailing list.
Please make sure your email constains the email address you wish to remove.