Chicken B cell lin

Stacy Ferguson stacyf at
Fri Jan 10 16:46:23 EST 2003

There is a group in Japan that has a chicken B cell fusion partner that
was sent to me in the past (I have no need for it these days). There is
a problem with stability of Ig secretion so you'd need to continually clone
out the cells that secrete before freezing them back down. Here's the

Nishinaka et al, J Immunol Methods, 139(2):217-22

Good luck,

In article <20030108154127.16228.qmail at>,
yannic.danger at says...