Provide high quality and cheap price peptides and peptide reagents

quyun quyun at glschina.com
Fri Jul 4 02:18:38 EST 2003

To Immunity Researcher:
  My name is Quyun, assistant manager of GL Biochem(Shanghai)Ltd.  Our company sells peptide reagent such as: peptide coupling reagent, protecting reagent, linkers for solid phase synthesis, L-amino acids as well as unusual amino acids. Besides we provide the high quality service of peptide synthesis.We can synthesize different type of peptides based on the demand of our customer including sequence,weight,purity etc.So far,we have many customer in China and international market.Many famous universities and institutions use our products. More information can be abtained on our web site!  All of our products are comparatively cheap and in high quality. If you are interested in it, I can send you the latest product catalogue and the material which you are looking forward to getting from us.You can write E-Mail or phone me to get them!
Best regards!
GL Biochem(Shanghai)Ltd.
Sales Department
Miss Quyun