IHC World - Online information center for immunohistochemistry

sandy at hotmail.com sandy at hotmail.com
Tue May 6 16:01:25 EST 2003

IHC World, dedicated to everything immunohistochemistry, provides the most comprehensive and updated information regarding immunohistochemistry. In this one stop shop, you will obtain information on every aspect of immunohistochemistry, including but not limited to, tissue processing, antigen retrieval, antibody selections, antibody protocol database, image analysis, protocol links, books, journals, venders and suppliers, etc.

Our mission is to provide the most valuable information for your crucial research needs. If you can not find information you are looking for, the place to go is our Forum where you can read and post questions, discuss and share protocols and tips with other professional members. You can also access our searchable Protocol Database compiled and managed by our professional team with years of experience and highly specialized knowledge.

http://biowww.net/mynews/tree.php?group_name=bionet_immunology&begin=0