Is it caused by autoimmune reaction?

Donald Forsdyke forsdyke at
Sun Nov 23 08:29:08 EST 2003

Readers will be better able to respond if you give more information. What
genes? Are they "self" or foreign? What is the host? What is the vector used
to introduce the genes into the host liver?

Donald Forsdyke. Discussion Leader Bionet.immunology

<lige at> wrote in message
news:1215a7b121cdde.121cdde1215a7b at
Hello every one, here is the question.

I?¡¥ve found certain genes expressed in the liver cause serious injury of the
liver. But I do not have any ideas about whether the injury was caused by
autoimmune attack. How could I tell which was the first event, autoimmune
reaction, apoptosis, or something else?

Or would you please give me some web sites where I can find the answers.

Thanks a lot.