Grow Your Business

Mary Sendinglists at
Thu Apr 29 03:28:50 EST 2004

Email is the fastest growing marketing way.

We offer Email Marketing with quality service and the lowest prices.

1. Target Email Addresses

We can provide target email addresses you need, which are compiled
only on your order. We will customize your customer email addresses.

* We have millions of email addresses in a wide variety of categories.

2. Send out Target Emails for you

We can send your email message to your targeted customers! We will
customize your email addresses and send your message for you.

* We can Bullet-Proof your Web Site $ dedicated server.

We also offer marketing software $ Fax broadcast. For more details, Please
refer to:  Http://

Mrs Mary
Support at
Marketing Support
ICQ: 339616524

To take off your email address from list: