[Immunology] murine splenocytes

Resul Karakus resul_karakus at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 8 15:31:03 EST 2006

Hi all,

I searched unsatisfactorily through some search
engines and textbooks for a graphical illustration
about the murine splenocyte distribution.

Can anyone provide me a flow cytometry output, showing
the distribution of murine splenocytes without any
antibodies mixed? I mean, just what can be seen on a
FS and a SS plot would be enough.

Thanks in advance,