[Immunology] How to make serum for tissue culture?

GAUTAM RISHI gautam_rishi2006 at yahoo.co.in
Wed Feb 22 10:36:52 EST 2006

respected sir,
  i am a student of human genomics in India and i have to use blood serum from humans for macrophage culture for my dissertation project,i am facing a problem,during the heat inactivation step the serum coagulates and this step being neccessary can't be excluded, while searching for a solution on the net i found that you were also encountering the same problem, i would be highly thankful to you if you could giude me and give me some suggestions to solve this problem
  thanking you
  Gautam