[Immunology] K562 is adherent tumor cell lines?

Felix Toka Felix.Toka at ars.usda.gov
Tue Jun 20 14:00:06 EST 2006

The K562  cells I work with grow in suspension. I am not aware of
adherent K562.

hi,

  Can anyone help me to recomfirm this type of cell lines?
  is K562, a human erythroleukemic cell line is adherent cell?
  I cant find any article or info to recomfirm this statement.
  Please help.

  Lit

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com

Message: 3