[Immunology] Re: immune surveillance: theory or fallacy ?

Eric say.no at spam.now
Tue Mar 28 06:28:36 EST 2006

Agbeke9 at aol.com wrote:

> could you help me please! i need to give a presentation titled "Immune
> system is involved in the elimination of tumours" i cant find anything on
> practical work done on immune surveillance i will gladly appreciate any
> information or references

Search at PubMed for reviews.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/entrez/query.fcgi?

You may also want to read some introductory books on immunology such as
Immunology: Recognition and Response: Readings from Scientific American
Magazine / edited by William E. Paul.

I'm sure that someone else can recommend other good books as well.

Eric