[Immunology] Salivary IgA

Daniel Benson via immuno%40net.bio.net (by dbenson82 from yahoo.co.uk)
Sun Feb 18 14:29:47 EST 2007

Hello there,
  I found your email address via this topic found here:
  And I was wondering if you could point me in the right direction for finding out the normal level for salivary IgA in humans. I have searched all the scientific search engines I can think of but can not find out a "normal" level for just a regular human.!
  I thank you in advance for taking time to read this email and any help you are able to give me.
  Dan Benson