[Immunology] isolate of apoptotic WBC cell from stored bloood

hajar mirmongereh via immuno%40net.bio.net (by h_mirmongereh At yahoo.com)
Tue Jan 2 03:49:48 EST 2007

I was wondering if anyone could give me some advice about isolasion of All of cell from stored blood.
I want to isolate viabla and death cell(Apoptotic WBC cell) from stored blood,but by ficoll opaque only is isolate viable MNC.
please intoduce method and material for isolating apoptotic cell.

thanks in advance